• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hai :D

Weeatt

Smash Rookie
Hey, my name's Wyatt. But most of my friends call me Weatt. (idk why either)

So I joined here originally to do some research for a "passion project" but then I kinda realized like "Why didn't I sign up for this earlier?"
I've never really attended any tournaments. I can't really go outside NJ too much, only got my driver's license like last year.
My top mains right now for both Smash for Wii U and 3DS are Mr. Game and Watch, Robin, Lucas, and Shulk, not in any real particular order. Ok, maybe Shulk is 4th best, but the other 3 are interchangeable.
I'm not in any real big communities online or offline. Though, I guess now I'm in something XD
Interests outside of SSB, I mostly play video games on my 3DS, Wii U, Xbox 360, and PS3. I like reading mangas or any other books as well. I'm 18 and 6'3. Apparently being tall gives you God-like respect, which I don't really want. I'm going on about 8 months with my girlfriend, she's very great. I'm starting some college classes this year even though I'm still in high school. (The privileges you get in a private school are awesome btw.) I also have an internship at a radio station. I'm still looking for a legitimate part time job though, cause I need money.
Other than that, that's pretty much all there is about me. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them on this thread or PM them to me. I look forward to enjoying my experiences here! :D

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hello and welcome to the Smashboards!
6'3''/190 centimetres? ...Meanwhile I'm standing here with 5'8''/173 centimetres... I wish I was taller!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Welcome to Smashboards!
Tlb5ono.png

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here.

You have an internship at a radio station? Do you have any interest in radio? If so, then we're going to get along very well.

Weeatt

Smash Rookie
Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here.

You have an internship at a radio station? Do you have any interest in radio? If so, then we're going to get along very well.
I have more of an interest in overall communication, such as flim/video production. But it also includes radio stuff. I mean right now, they're just having me do statistics on their podcast/live shows. But I recently finished a script for a commercial, and now they just need to look it over and actually record the commercial. I assume I'll just work my way up to a higher position and eventually get into the nitty-gritty of radio.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I have more of an interest in overall communication, such as flim/video production. But it also includes radio stuff. I mean right now, they're just having me do statistics on their podcast/live shows. But I recently finished a script for a commercial, and now they just need to look it over and actually record the commercial. I assume I'll just work my way up to a higher position and eventually get into the nitty-gritty of radio.
Well then, best of luck to you. Hopefully I can get into the radio buisness myself. Right now I'm doing my own radio show at my college. I've only been at it for a few weeks so it's a work in progress, but I'm getting there.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hola There Weeatt Weeatt I give you a Big Welcome to SmashBoards, enjoy your time here and have a Wonderful Time in the Boards. :reverse:

:roll:

Its Good to have you in this Board I wish you the best of Luck with Everything and I See You Around in the Forum. :reverse:

:estatic: Nice to Meet You and Nice Avatar There Wyatt :estatic:

Last edited:
Top Bottom