• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

haha... great job c@sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so i was talking to someone on aim and they brought up the smash wiki that smash boards have. I didnt think much of it but he started to ask what sort of info they had of me on there. I got a little curious myself and checked it out. When i first saw the wiki a couple months back there was nothing of me on it, which I expected, and boy was I surprised when i found out that someone had actually written something about it.

now, when i first looked at it, this came up:

That made me even more curious... who would... as ridiculous as it sounds... vandalize my page? certainly not everyone adores me, but it amused me to think someone had taken the time to do something to my page...

so I checked out the history. pretty simple task. this came up:

now i happened to know that silverdragon is one of the people who looks over the wiki regularly, and it was him who put up the vandalism notice. but as you can imagine to my surprise it was c@sh who had vandalized my page. Now almost to the point of laughing, i dared to continue on to what his update was on my wiki. Instead of some ******** spam or whatever that I expected i got this:

woooowwww... not ever has such a horrible insult as this been levied against me. The very foundations of which i lead my life are in shambles, for nothing can hurt worse than the words so vindictively uttered by c@sh. I am now a broken man.

I'd also like to point out the great choice c@sh has used in his forum for which to express his opinions. Obviously, the after thought of smashboards is the perfect place. there's no way the website which it has spun off from has 100 times the amount of users and 1000 times the hits per day could be a better place to be heard. The fact that it was likely that i'd never end up checking that wiki page out and that c@sh doesnt have the balls to outright say "****you" is apparently not a factor.

if the idea of this topic hasnt been made clear already, let me make it crystal.

c@sh is a tool, and has no balls.

got it?

Laijin

Smash Hero
So I got curious about my page too.
And it seems a lot of people have edited my page. o_0

And to my surprise, these included but are not limited to Col Bol, Renth and SleepyK o_0
wtf yo.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
lolll I tried to make it more accurate, but it seems people have made it even more accurate.
how do I add people?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
that's funny. wtf Cash. go back to kindergarten.

PS I created a page for Wes and I think Reflex a long time ago. I believe they both edited them after. Mine is probably still there haha.

But wow again Cash. Way to show us you're a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom