• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Had a Bad Brawl (Death Montage)

Dairun

Smash Cadet
This is just something I whipped up while working on my other projects. I figured I'd post the link here. It's a music video for the song "Had a Bad Day" mixed with a lot of the unusual death from my 5 or so hours of captured brawl footage. Spent a while mixing getting things to sync up. I think I lacked some footage in some places, but all in all, I think it worked out well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYKE2WLSpp8

This was just really a test run to see how my videos encode into youtube, and an idea of what I'm missing in my footage.

Anyway, I'd like some opinions so I can get some minor tweaks done on my editing.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Haha! awesome! I love the ganon and bowsercides. But i've have a couple bad brawl days myself. Happens to the best of us.

Dr.Jo2229

Smash Rookie
I hate those bad days...one day your happyly brawling and the next day you are just...not playing that good i quickly loose control when i have one of those days...

Top Bottom