• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gymnastics AKA: Hiemie doesn't really get the point of this.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK for those who think it's not gay good for you, for those who think it is..........WRONG. Gymnastics was originally an all men's sport then it became a women's sport aswell, until 2 women won with high scores in the olympics, then it got ruined. So if you think is't gay then you are completely wrong, because most guys in gymnastics could probably beat up a football player without a problem. If you still think it's gay then look up some videos of MEN'S gymnastics, and youll see how hard and not-gay it really is.
That is all.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
He's right. I know him in real life (zomg it exists) and he's ripped out because of how often he does gymnastics.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
This topic is really REALLY stupid. Gymnastics is just a sport. Why would there be a connotation of the sexuality of the players or not? Also, how does women winning it ruin it. I hate this topic. Get out of my office.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
If you still think it's gay then look up some videos of MEN'S gymnastics, and youll see how hard and not-gay it really is.
Looks like someone is insecure with his sexuality.

*Insert Captain Obvious picture*

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Looks like someone is insecure with his sexuality.

*Insert Captain Obvious picture*
Huh???me arguing that it's not gay means I don't want to be so therefore I am not gay. So I am secure with my sexuality.

This topic is really REALLY stupid. Gymnastics is just a sport. Why would there be a connotation of the sexuality of the players or not? Also, how does women winning it ruin it. I hate this topic. Get out of my office.
Sadly that connotation does happen. I meant that women ruined it for men, causing it to be labeled for men as 'gay'.Sorry if it was misread.and what's up with the title.

link6616

Smash Cadet
Well, I don't see the need for the word gay to be used in a negative manner, which is the pression I get from the original post.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
As a gymnast, I find this topic to be unnecessary and untrue.

I've never been labeled as gay, and no other gymnasts I know have been labeled as gay.

Top Bottom