• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys this is really important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=1365]Guys this is really important[/drupal]

I just lost the game

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah, that's pretty clear to see.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The game fails. Don't play it.

That's why I'm a reaper of the game. I randomly say "You just lost the game." to people in public so they lose the game.

I made someone so angry from doing that that they quit playing the game. =D

EDIT: Oh yeah,

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
The game fails. Don't play it.

That's why I'm a reaper of the game. I randomly say "You just lost the game." to people in public so they lose the game.

I made someone so angry from doing that that they quit playing the game. =D

EDIT: Oh yeah,

Look Mr. Adman, you can't just quit the game or choose not to plaaaay it. D: Then no one would actually play the game!

You can't defy the rules of /b/!....Wait.....ffffffffffffffffffffffffu--

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We need a :mad:achu

Mith_

Smash Champion
Not standard legal, sorry.
i hope
don't use that red spell either :mad: you dont have the mana.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
**** it...I lost the game.

Oh, and to all the people who posted Magic cards:

That was the freakiest case of nostalgia that I have ever had. I basically quit playing Magic a year or two ago because no one that lived around me played anymore. And then today, around the same time that you guys posted all that, I was out getting something to eat and saw a group of 8 college students (I'm in college, btw...) playing Magic.

The fact that it's been the first time in two years that I had seen it, and the fact that it hit like a double whammy at the exact same time in two different locations, is freaking crazy.

This April Fool's Day is just getting more and more chaotic for me...in and out of these forums. o_o

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
**** it...I lost the game.

Oh, and to all the people who posted Magic cards:

That was the freakiest case of nostalgia that I have ever had. I basically quit playing Magic a year or two ago because no one that lived around me played anymore. And then today, around the same time that you guys posted all that, I was out getting something to eat and saw a group of 8 college students (I'm in college, btw...) playing Magic.

The fact that it's been the first time in two years that I had seen it, and the fact that it hit like a double whammy at the exact same time in two different locations, is freaking crazy.

This April Fool's Day is just getting more and more chaotic for me...in and out of these forums. o_o
It's a sign from the heavens. It's telling you I'm you're soul mate and we're meant to be together for ever and ever and ever. Okay? Good. I'll expect a ring in....a week. At most a week and a half. Kaykay I love you. <3

SERIOUSSSSSS

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
It's a sign from the heavens. It's telling you I'm you're soul mate and we're meant to be together for ever and ever and ever. Okay? Good. I'll expect a ring in....a week. At most a week and a half. Kaykay I love you. <3

SERIOUSSSSSS
Okay! But only if I get to be the lazy alcoholic who just sits around and screams at the significant other for the ****ty job he/she is doing while continuing to enlarge the size of my hairy beer belly. <3

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
Okay! But only if I get to be the lazy alcoholic who just sits around and screams at the significant other for the ****ty job he/she is doing while continuing to enlarge the size of my hairy beer belly. <3
Oh you know it. <3 I'm sure that they'll be plenty of my falling on doornobs because I'm a clutz, but it's okay. <3 I'll stand by you and keep trying to do the best I can!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh you know it. <3 I'm sure that they'll be plenty of my falling on doornobs because I'm a clutz, but it's okay. <3 I'll stand by you and keep trying to do the best I can!
Yay! Well...you can tell all our friends and neighbors about how big of a klutz you are, but can we at least keep our
sex
life private? I don't want them to know about how viciously I
claw down your back

Coming right...

Up!
Wow...that thing looks seriously pissed. The name fits it really well too. :laugh:

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
Yay! Well...you can tell all our friends and neighbors about how big of a klutz you are, but can we at least keep our
sex
life private? I don't want them to know about how viciously I
claw down your back
Alrightalright! I'm sorry dear. <3 I'll try to keep more quiet and stick with the kitchen and the bedroom. But dear, I know you're busy with your recliner time but could you pick me up a band-aid or two? Or some ointment? I think you did some damage last time.

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU.

Kiyuzoh

Smash Cadet
The massive concentrations of LULZ are reaching critical mass. Human perception and reality itself cannot handle these epic amounts of :mad::mad::mad: in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom