• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys samus unbelivable recover

Samuch

Smash Cadet
Thank you for posting this super insightful thread. My game will forever be changed.

StatusC

Smash Rookie
This is a neat "last resort" trick, but all the opponent has to do is grab the ledge and samus will die every time.

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah not to be a buzzkill but just about every samus knows this! It's not news to us but it's cool that you think it's neat!

Here's a bunch of cool little tricks that Samus can do. If you like it you should give Samus a shot! She'sa hoot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiOWbn1wo14

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
This is useful when edgeguarding low. You can do edgeguards on FoD you can't do on any other stage :)

Kmac0

Smash Cadet
If you don't use your jump (I've seen YCZ6 do this), you can use the tether recover on Fountain and possibly be able to get a cheesy hit on them while they're just hanging on the ledge.

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah this is what made me main Samus back in the day. :') #tear
YOU AINT GANNA BE MAINING HER FOR LONG ONCE IM DONE WITH YOU

I HOPE YOU BROUGHT YOUR A GAME BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO CHARGE SHOT YOUR FACE OFF

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Cmon pizz can't you at least try to make our future Mx5 match hype?

cisyphus

Smash Ace
On an optimization note: can't you get two walljumps out of this setup, meaning a WJ bair or uair is possible to knock the opponent off ledge?

Top Bottom