• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GUTS 2 Turbo! Melee and Brawl $500 Pot Bonus EACH! UMvC3, AE, TTT2 - June 14th, 2013 - Cambridge, MA

Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
so hyped for tomorrowwwwww... if i get there like 2:30 PM for brawl singles after i paid online should that be alright?

Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
are there really like no more brawl events in the massachusetts area this summer other than smashachusetts? :( that's after i move out to ny for college

IceArrow

Smash Lord
There will likely be more Brawl tournaments at Game Underground in Framingham. Also it was fun playing you in pools. Where is the results page Dazwa?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Was the stream not running today?
Unfortunately there were a handful of technical difficulties getting the stream running on Friday (multiple blue screens). Things went much smoother on Saturday and Sunday so sadly most of Project:M wasn't streamed (barring the Grand Finals held on Saturday).

are there really like no more brawl events in the massachusetts area this summer other than smashachusetts? :( that's after i move out to ny for college
There's nothing scheduled currently. I've no more plans to host Brawl Mass Madnesses but BC said he wants to start hosting them so I've passed the torch to him (and Fats if he's down to help as well).

Where is the results page Dazwa?
I had a strange Monday and it completely slipped my mind as a result. Sorry lol:
http://smashboards.com/threads/guts2-results-6-14-6-16-2013.337635/

Top Bottom