• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

guides/tip-videos for smash4

otakusan

Smash Rookie
hey guys,

i just watched a couple of Mew2King interviews and i like how talks sometimes about theories and techniques of sertain characters. do channels on youtube exist where you can find detailed infos on for example how to play certain characters in smash 4? i would really be interested and thankful for any tip. im looking for something like guides in videos.

i main Marth and im wondering if any guide-videos on him exist on youtube or maybe even hole channels that focus on advanced stuff like techniques and how-to-play-certain-characters.

thanks.

elmuchogrumpy

Smash Rookie

otakusan

Smash Rookie
i watched a few videos on Zero's channel as well but its not exaaactly what im looking for. on the one hand i dont understand him very well (im from geermany) and on the other hand i would prefer videos roughly stylewise like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPn3f7Wjk8

a question to maybe teach me something without watching any videos:
are there sertain techniques that are not obvious to a normal player like the wavedashing in meele?

of course one can allways play online and get better this way but any teaching-videos would be much apreciated to make the path to a descent player a little bit easier for me :)

otakusan

Smash Rookie
thanks, my smash corner is a good start!

i try to watch tournaments on twitch as much as i can (watching one at this moment^^). sadly few people seem to play Marth in smash 4 on tournaments, but i will probably find enough videos with Marth on youtube.

otakusan

Smash Rookie
from time to time i search youtube for the kind of videos you just mentioned. should i find something i will post it in this forum.

Top Bottom