• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide to SSB in general?

Ragnorok_Kitty

Smash Rookie
Can you guys direct me to a guide about game mechanics and such? I find myself not knowing what you can and cannot do in matches as far as who has priority when people are immune, what breaks shields, etc. Please help a newbie out.

Synzer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Synzer
3DS FC
0817-4230-0108
I just finished a guide for beginner's at GameSkinny. If you have any other questions, I should be able to answer them.

EDIT: There's also a detailed guide that can explain technical aspects I've left out here.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I know that some people like to post character guides/strategies on Youtube, so that can be a good resource.

LinkNIvy

Smash Apprentice
I know that some people like to post character guides/strategies on Youtube, so that can be a good resource.
Specific character guides will be made as thr game goes on in thr character forums as well so keep your eye out for those in the future or maybe even now

Top Bottom