• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess who can't find a main...

D

Deleted member

Pretty self explanatory thing I have here huh. I can't seem to find a character that suites my play style. Do any of y'all have any characters?

Play style:
Fast, Aggressive, Mostly aerial combat. Extremely annoying to play against. Low projectile use.

cjtrik

Smash Rookie
Pretty self explanatory thing I have here huh. I can't seem to find a character that suites my play style. Do any of y'all have any characters?

Play style:
Fast, Aggressive, Mostly aerial combat. Extremely annoying to play against. Low projectile use.
I am also looking the same. But still searching for it.

Aligo

Smash Ace
Do you need to be fast in air, on the ground, or both? How much range do you need?

D

Deleted member

Uh... Preferably a mix of both. (I like Greninja but... it's not the best competitively)

Aligo

Smash Ace
If you are looking for a generally fast character and don't mind stubby range, Mario would be a good choice. Very good ground and air speed with only one projectile. Good combo game with ariel strings, a great spike and bair as a kill move.

If you want to trade power for range, Mythra is another good option.

If you have any other needs in your search, I can take those into account too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom