• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guess the Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
This is how works, I give you hints to a character if you guess right you win!

1. I've been a baby, made of paper, a toy, and been a good guy and bad guy.

2. I'm a guy

3. I've already been confirmed for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tera253

Smash Ace
that doesn't make sense, so Tera'll guess Midna.
here's one:
I'd make an excellent sandbag in Brawl
I like little boys
I wish I was a fairy

(that last one explains it all)
~Tera253~

roy_owns

Smash Lord
^^^
Sorry my words got mixed up, it was the Mailman anyway

BTW it's Tingle, if only read the second one I would have said MJ :)

I'm tall, only used as a partner for a certain person, may be in Brawl

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
Good one, you left me clueless.

Also roy owns, you were close but i was thinking of Aquaman.
the answer to that one was Farah, from tales of eternia.

@roy_ownz
its waluigi!

i'm from a clan of hired professional assassins, i use a legendary sword, and my games are ridiculously hard even on normal difficullty, my other games are mostly edits of my new games.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Once again no idea

I've been a guy then a girl then a guy again, been a boss and a companion of someones horse,
I can't talk properly

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Tails? BTW mine was Birdo. In Super Mario Bros. 2 Birdo was a guy after that he switched to a girl then in Mario Strikers Super Charged Football Birdo becomes a guy again.

My name often gets mixed up with someone else's name, in games I get commented on my hat, I've been in Melee twice

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
wrong~
the correct answer is Erazor Djinn (sonic and the secret rings), he kills shahra in the final chapter.

the first character too ever kill in a sonic game (as in, actually seeing it happen...) is Mephiles from 2onic '06, he kills sonic.

anyway, the answer to yours is:
Luigi~

my turn:
my clothes are red, i have pink hair, and red shoes. i use an unusual weapon, and have access to hammer space. i have a major crush on another of my kind, but of a different color~

roy_owns

Smash Lord
You're good smash~bomber no idea again. Mine was Link (there was two of him in Melee).
I've had many different styles, It's uncertain if I'm the same person, No one wants me for Brawl

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
oh, i never thought of link~ and im good? thank you~

the answer to mine was Amy Rose, from the sonic universe.

my guess to yours is:
young link? it kinda matches it if you think about it... if not, then my second guess is:
skull kid?

if it is skull kid then your wrong, many people want him for brawl, that is, if skull kid IS the answer...

my turn:
i used to be much bigger than my nemesis, but now i am roughly his size. im a reptile, or maybe im an amphibian? i can breath fire. ive been in almost (if not, all) of my nemesis' games, where i am usually the final boss. i have spikes, and a tail. and if this isn't clear enough, then you don't know much about video games...

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Bowser? Mine was the Farmer from Harvest Moon Games

I have no face, I'm an easy boss for some people, I have a brother (or sister?) thats a major spaz.

soaz

Smash Ace
it seems to me like only 2 people are playing:p
i have no idea.
Im the main boss in a game series ive had alot of castles but they have all been taken away i have a special power that no1 else has.

soaz

Smash Ace
Mine was Ganondorf the special power i was talking about is the triforce of power.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Hello, What about wolf O'donnel? He is the coolest starfox character.

(okay, so technicly my username does reffer to falco) I do hate it how every starfox game seems like it's trying to make falco seem like a stuborn idiot and makes wolf like, always awesome. Actually, I have convinced myself to say that Mr. Lombardi is infact " the coolest SF character".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom