• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guelph, Ontario

homer2020

Smash Cadet
I haven't been here in ages, and it's been a number of years since my last Brawl tournament... But I digress. I just moved to Guelph a few weeks ago to get started on university, I've noticed there's a large number of people who play Brawl (it's all pretty casual, among the room mates and their friends I seem to rank highest). But I've been playing it a fair bit recently so I was wondering what kind of scene Guelph's got, perhaps at the university, or perhaps a town nearby. Any info would be great thanks!

Snowbeeru

Smash Rookie
I'm from Guelph but I know Waterloos got a decent scene. I was hoping on getting support for a meetup of Guelph smashers. Other than creating one there's not much out the for people from Guelph

Ortiz

Smash Rookie
I'd be interested in a Guelph meetup, have myself and a couple buddies that are looking for some competition in Project M

Top Bottom