• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guardian Orbitars

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Guardian Orbitars are definitely the goat.
You don't need to worry about anything.
Literally just guardian orbitars everything.
It covers your landing super well like guardian orbitars man.

AncientCode42

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Surge_Production
I don't use the Guardian Orbitars unless I'm in the air or offstage, I find its uses are much more prevalent there because he can't be punished with a grab due to the horrible end-lag and due to the fact projectiles tend to have lag in the air at times. Though I will admit this works well for characters like Duck Hunt who has lag projectiles outside of the can. Though I didn't know it covers your landing.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The frame data is kinda weak for what it is, friend. By the time it's cooled down, your opponent can just go ham on you.

It has its uses, but in my experience, it's fundamentally niche. If you have evidence that it's a good option, please share it - I'd love to be proven wrong!

EDIT: This should probably go here.

Last edited:

BaeBraham

Coffee and Smash enthusiast
NNID
BaeBraham
3DS FC
4184-3853-8896
I will say that it is a great option for dealing with the villager matchup when they use the slingshot to recover from the edge constantly. If you save it for later percentages rather than using this option continually it can lead to an easy stock.

Top Bottom