• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTS Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I've been recently having some problems with pokemon platinum's gts. Whenever I try to send a pokemon up for trade, it disconnects me and returns me to the desk. Google didn't have anything on this, so I was hoping someone else here could tell me what's wrong.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Nintendo shut down Dream World and GTS servers to save power due to the disasters in Japan.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Ohhhhh.......
They're pretty smart....
And also...dream world? Is that the GTS for Pokemon Black and White or something?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
It's a little different, but its still a server-based service for Pokemon games. It's all shut down for the time being anyways. Might be back up next month if things improve in Japan.

M.K

Level 55
Question was answered.
:) Just direct any further questions to the Q&A Thread stickied to the top of the board! Thanks =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Did they only just shut down the GTS a few hours ago? I used it fine about 12 hours ago or so and then was getting 'the servers are busy/down' error.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think there are servers in other countries, but yeah now you'll find them being overloaded and the connection to be really unreliable. Sucks. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom