• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischiiii

Smash Apprentice
There is a site called elitegsp (google it). It twlls you the amount of gsp needed for elite. It’s pretty accurate.

Maybe thats what people would consider a decent gsp.

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
What is a decent GSP to be at 2/20/2019
ness is at 3.6m
Well the player base is approx 4 million at this point so any GSP 2 mil or up is at least "decent" with "good" starting about 3 million, and "great/excellent" starting around like 3.5 mil. Based on EliteGSP.com, the current elite smash threshold is estimated around 3.85 mil.

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Well the player base is approx 4 million at this point so any GSP 2 mil or up is at least "decent" with "good" starting about 3 million, and "great/excellent" starting around like 3.5 mil. Based on EliteGSP.com, the current elite smash threshold is estimated around 3.85 mil.
According to the website, Elite Smash is composed of the top 3.5% of players queuing into ranked mode. That's quite close to the World of Warcraft equivalent title, "Duelist," which is the top 3% of players queuing ranked arena games.

I will say that GSP seems to very rapidly adjust. I went from 3.3 down to 2.3 after losing just 5 games in a row yesterday, meaning I went from being higher than 83% of players down to just 58%.

At 3.6M, you're ranked higher than about 90% of queuing players (WoW - "Rival" rank threshold is top 10%). I'd say that's quite good.

Last edited:

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
I will say that GSP seems to very rapidly adjust. I went from 3.3 down to 2.3 after losing just 5 games in a row yesterday, meaning I went from being higher than 83% of players down to just 58%.
Yes it does change rapidly. On Sunday I went from 3.5 mil on Lucina down to 1.5 mil then back up 3.1 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom