• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GRSmash Presents: Top 10 Premature Celebrations

JustDan

Smash Cadet
NNID
JustDan10
3DS FC
0962-9892-9891
I couldn't agree more.
They're simply greedy and afraid to lose with the characters that actually require skill. Sad, sad, sad.
Oh my god. I can't believe this. I am not a huge fan of Diddy, but Don't bash players for using the character they feel will help them win. This is ridiculous.

Derpiology

Smash Cadet
NNID
Derpiology
3DS FC
4742-6421-0146
Some of these make me cringe so much. Like how were you so close to winning and then you just SD?

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Funny moments, but the one featuring M2K and Zer0 kinda made me mad.

I know it's an established thing that they both play Diddy, but seriously **** them for both playing Diddy in doubles. Like, ****ing Christ there are 49 characters, all of them can be decent if played right, and you both just copout and ****ing play Diddy. One of them could play at least Shiek or ZSS. I know Smash is what they do to put food on the table but, it really sucks all the fun out of the game. It kinda killed the funny.

Seriously, man. **** that.

rant over.
If you don't want them to play double Diddy, go out and beat them with a different character combination to prove that that's not the best team(I don't think it is, but it's a really good one that allows both of them to play their mains) and that they ought to go with a different combination if they want the best chance of winning.

D

Deleted member

I saw this video yesterday. It made me both laugh and cringe at the same time.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
k so show off some of GRsmash's better work. Salty moments in smash, PPMD goes hype for Twitch, Top 10 Green Ranger plays. this one is almost not as well put together as the other ones.
Your definition of fun is not the same as everyone else's. In fact, I can guarantee yours is much more limited from what you've said.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Your definition of fun is not the same as everyone else's. In fact, I can guarantee yours is much more limited from what you've said.
my definition of fun is doing something that i like doing and enjoying it lol. i guess your definition of fun is replying to comments with replies that don't make sense.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't think most of these were something you could call premature celebrations. I only saw about five. The last one was probably my favorite, though.

RamenKamen

Smash Cadet
NNID
RamenKamen
3DS FC
1289-9460-6072
This was amazing. That ness vs diddy kongs. O lord. He was soo soo close. But the DI is teal folks hahah.

Zad

Smash Apprentice
Watching Hungrybox put his head down after losing to Yong Link was absolutely priceless. I hope that happens to him at EVO 2015.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
A couple of these entries show why star KO's are a bad thing, especially number 2. Star KO's just shouldn't happen when you're on your last stock.

BurstPanther

Smash Apprentice
Far out this thread made me cringe more then the video, what the hell is wrong with a bunch of you?
Complaining and **** that it's front page & then complaing about who people use or whatver, Damn.
You gotta pull your head out your ass and realize there's more to life.

I'm looking at you: Captain Zack & JimmyTheCaterpillar

DraculaSb

Smash Cadet
I laughed so hard when the first Fox dash danced and ran off stage. Also that bonus clip taunt to death was hysterical. Would like to see a part 2

Gamr_8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer807
I love these, they are so funny. Mainly the one with Hungrybox xD

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The first bit when the commentator was all
"Shout outs to-" and then criticizes the player to not get too excited until you see the "Game over" screen was funny to me because he thought that player one too.

Just saying.

PS: I hate "shout outs". It's corny as hell.

Last edited:

Tankster

Smash Apprentice
Those moments where a comeback diminishes like that at a close death call.....the popoffs were real.

I feel no sympathy for those that simply killed themselves over a game that they should had taken though. Still, it's funny to watch.

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552
Instead of shouting out GRSmash, you should try shouting out the people who have/made those clips. Even though he did it in the actual YouTube video/description, I see nothing here.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
my definition of fun is doing something that i like doing and enjoying it lol. i guess your definition of fun is replying to comments with replies that don't make sense.
Assuming your views of fun are the only fun ones doesn't make sense either. Glad we could see eye to eye.

Top Bottom