• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Group (Training mode) combo video (Sign ups)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
nintendoking said:
You are not better than me.
Nor are you worse than me.
You do a certain style.
I do a certain style.
That is all.
The quote above is very very true. When you see combo videos you see usally one person doing combos with one character. Usally there have been training mode combo videos with different characters. But what if there was different characters and different PEOPLE? Well im glad to say there is one comming up (Hopefully :ohwell: ) And YOU could be in it! If you are interested in being in a combo video with others then you can sign up here! Just read the following rules.

Rules
---
  • Combos must be ORIGINAL combos. That means you must have been made and preformed BY YOURSELF
  • Must be recorded with mupen or fraps for better quality. (Or anything without a watermark except cam studio due to horrable quallity)
  • NO TAS COMBOS. We want this to be true skill
  • Must get all combos into WMM or any other video editing program, Line them up and save them for smaller size when sent.
  • Do not put text saying u did the combo or anything like that. I will do that on my own and you will be sure to get ur credit.
  • Must NOT have any transitions when added to ur video editing program. This includes fades.
  • You WILL Have a certain amount of combos you need to do. I will decide when i know how many are going to help with this project.
  • I will decide what to do when the time comes if someone makes a combo thats the same

Signer Uppers :p (WE NEED MORE! PLZ HELP! But dont sign up if ur really not gonna help)
---
Me :D
Thino
JSBC
Johnny
MR

Extra news
---
I recomend downloading a hack version of mupen if you use jabo 3d8. Here is the link for it http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2934 . Just click download and ur ready to go. If u dont know what mupen is. Its an emulator that allows u to record. Nuff said

Need idea for the combo videos name/title. Any ideas just post um here

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
i first will look for some recorder, cuz i only have unregistered hypercam

if i do find one like mupen or fraps to work for me, im in.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
yeah, you can use them
yes, Im Johnny
and put Johnny for the name

those dont have sound, I hope it's okay

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Hey all you Hypercam 2 users...if you capture the entire window (window frame and all) you can use this converter to crop it and convert to MPEG-1. http://www.download.com/TMPGEnc/3000-2140_4-10353607.html?tag=lst-0-1
This is a somewhat old vid. I'm pretty sure I was taping at the smallest resolution possible available for emulating, which is why the quality probably isn't up to snuff.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6197105962931902169&hl=en
By the way, can I contribute combos even if I don't sign up? I don't have the time to film a bunch, but I think I can pull out a few vids.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Ok good... I have an 80-hit Mario combo to contribute. But I thought we were going to be given quotas, like a certain number of videos we have to have. If we did, I'd work harder.

-MR

Top Bottom