• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grounded turn around shadowball charge

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if someone could explain how to do mewtwo turn around shadow ball charge. I saw a player do it on the xanadu stream consistently but I don't know where to go to find info on how to do it. Is it something you have to jump cancel or is it just flicking the stick immediately after pressing B?

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
This should probably be in the Q&A Thread, but I'll bite. Pretty much what you said, yes. Flicking the stick after pressing B.

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
I was wondering if someone could explain how to do mewtwo turn around shadow ball charge. I saw a player do it on the xanadu stream consistently but I don't know where to go to find info on how to do it. Is it something you have to jump cancel or is it just flicking the stick immediately after pressing B?
I should have an explanation in the mewtwo guide. Look in the table of contents to find it. In brief, if you flick the stick a few frames after you activate SB, you can B reverse it. On the ground, this is called Wave shadowball. The Shieks call it wave needles. Also, if you are in the air, flicking the stick right before pressing B will cause you to look the other way, if you do it right after, you will shift your momentum as well.

Top Bottom