• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grindtime<33

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
There is no way in a cold summer that diz deserves to be top tier before real deal, soul khan or sahtyre. Heck who has dizaster won against that is good excluding reverse live since people think he sucks. Theres only organik and a questionable win against thesaurus Truthfully reverse live has the most impressive losing record in grindtime. He has gone against nothing but top tier. Dizaster is good no doubt but he only seems like top tier because hes the loudest person in grindtime.
Ruggeds battle against real deal proves how good he is in itself.
I dont see how ness lee is reinventing the wheel at all...
Wins holds some significance based on a five win stasis. Drect (company founder) said that you can actually start getting paid after five wins. So wins are important. As you move up you are supposed to get top tier comp, people with good records. Real deal is 6-1 that is hard to do. especially when you travel to EVERY COAST and battle. The fact that he got schelded jonny storm at bad blood speaks for itself. Denying him top tier is like denying the caveman fire. Hes been here since the beginning.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Ok. i'll give you Real Deal....Maybe even Soul Khan. I just can't give Sahtyre top tier. I actually like his battles. he just doesn't have the quality opponents that i'd judge him off of. he's got dirtbag dan. Reverse live is just not that impressive to me. lol @ most impressive losing record. The highest I can give sahtyre is high tier until he gets some more opponents. let him battle soul khan, illmac, saurus,diz :), or somebody that i know has some good lines. his win against dan just can't bump him up to top tier for me. he's not a battle rapper to be feared just yet.

Also, you didn't answer the question of what your ideal battle would be -___-

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
I can deal with that (no pun intended) Sahtyre will be top tier by mid next year though.

you know im not sure...
There people that i love like rone and maddness but their styles would be the greatest battle.
maddness vs hollohan would be hilarious or madness vs Dumb.
But honestly BOLA is giving me marvwon vs madness.... Thats unbelivibable.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
No he didn't get robbed, Twist actually took it.
Two out of the four judges were americans (no judging bias)
That Cat Fight flip and driver's test punchline was insane, his flips pretty much was what won it for him.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Twist spit a bunch of generic asian jokes. he's a great battler and had some good lines, but spitting played out asian jokes to an asian guy is old. Judges may not be biased, but the crowd was.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
But Dumb spat out generic jokes too. It's just instead of Asian jokes, they were gay jokes.

Though I do agree the crowd was kinda biased.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Tiger Ty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
"You can't even eat no anaconda food!" - Tiger Ty

5ive

Smash Champion
Dumbfoundead is soooo legit. I lol at his cleverness.

And has anyone seen the 2v2's with Dumbfounded and Sahtyre? LOOOL, they're so high, and they just say random ****. It's so funny.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
That DNA/Soul Khan battle was one of the funniest i've seen. They need more 2v2's in grindtime :)

^Dumb is legit. Saht is okay. Sometimes, he can be mad boring.

Top Bottom