• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grindtime<33

Vash.

Smash Cadet
Wowv its about time lol i mentioned one of his songs in the hip hop thread.
Dumbfounded vs tantrum= one of the greatest battles ever lol
Lol yeah that was sick. You should check him out vs The Saurus, he lost but it was a tight *** battle.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
He's great but people were going "oooo" at lines that weren't even great. same thing happened in the battle between Diz and Organik. People were randomly cheering for Diz even when he wasn't saying anything. i still think diz won but still.

Nocando = Best Freestyler :)

Vash.

Smash Cadet
How come everyone who battles Dumb is hella racist lol..and yeah Nocando is sick as **** and he's one of the funniest people there.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Ness lee is the best rapper in the league.

Doesn't get his respect cuz he hasn't served any top tier westcoast cats but at BOLA3 hes gonna serve Dirtbag Dan pretty badly and then people will realize that ness is the truth

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
Its easy to touch on being racist and dumb gets the worse of it.
Ness is mid tier. He beat F.L.O who is very legit but there are many who are better then him. As for dirtbag dan hes good but he has alot of undeservered wins. I wish that lush one and sonny bamboo would battle again. Nocando said hes stepping in the ring next year.

Top tier are
Real deal
Dumbfoundead
thesaurus
hollow the don
Illmaculate (needs to finish his verses better
Satyre
unorthodox phrases

Honurable mention: (headed towards top)
24/7
D.N.A
tantrum
kid caustic
rone
jonny storm
Stareater (highly underated but needs to work on his delivery)

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
I think Diz is top tier....
everyone seems to hate him though lol.

Sahtyre isn't top tier yet. hasn't battled anyone worth mentioning aside from Jonny Storm.

Real Deal is great and all but cortez is like his biggest win. Ex-i was just an easy win for anyone lol.

Nocando has a song telling why he stopped battling for a while. I'll post a link if anyone wants.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Real deal has freco and rugged under his belt (rugged was incredible he just hasnt batled in a minute)
Also satyre beat reverse live and mosh jelton, Plus he should be 5-0 cause of geting jerked by moodswangs. He should be top tier. Diz isnt top yet. A questionable win against thesaurus is really his best bit.
Also soul khan sohuld be top tier

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
If diz isn't top than sahtyre and real deal shouldn't be either.

Mosh jelton is above average but he loses when he goes against good battle rappers.
Reverse Live is just loud...

Fresco is not that good. him and kid twist battle just sounded like a bunch of emo jokes.
Rugged's good?

Neither sahtyre or real deal have beaten anybody that's really worth mentioning.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
How is freco not that good his record like real deals speaks for it self. Real deal is 6 and 1 traveling all over to go against the best. Also rugged was like 4 and 0 before real deal. Also reverse live has gone against high tier cats like unorthodox, eurgh, satyre, knowledge medina. Real is legit heck he just had a battle with j storm. As for emo jokes its different strokes for different folks. You didnt expect them to talk about guns did you? Diz has a questionable win against thesaurus and reverse live. He got whooped by ph, illmaculate and locksmith. hes a understandable mid. Also Satyre has given dirtbag dan his ONE and only loss in grindtime. Plus beating j storm is top tier matierial

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
you guys have wack taste lol.

The saurus himself said that Ness Lee is the best rapper in Grindtime.

His battle vs F.L.O was beastly. Plz listen again.. You must of missed something. His schemes are soooooo sick and effortless. His **** goes over most peoples' heads. His battle vs paperwerks..

"i'll put my sneakers on his fade and stomp this hater out, until the features on his face look like a compilation album".

Wow.

Why do people get so impressed over poorly delivered racial jokes making fun of latinos and asians or gay jokes. newsflash those are not hard to write.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Ness is par lol heck i could make a best of dumbfoundead or kid caustic that could blow that scheme out of the water heck ness uses gay jokes and fat jokes. Having similes for beating someone up with your sneaker isnt exactly prolific ether. besides complaining about _____joke is a overgeneralization

Vash.

Smash Cadet
you guys have wack taste lol.

The saurus himself said that Ness Lee is the best rapper in Grindtime.

His battle vs F.L.O was beastly. Plz listen again.. You must of missed something. His schemes are soooooo sick and effortless. His **** goes over most peoples' heads. His battle vs paperwerks..

"i'll put my sneakers on his fade and stomp this hater out, until the features on his face look like a compilation album".

Wow.

Why do people get so impressed over poorly delivered racial jokes making fun of latinos and asians or gay jokes. newsflash those are not hard to write.
I have wack taste and you're evidently on The Saurus' ****. See how throwing stones works?

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
To me, it's not about how many wins and losses. It's who you win against and who you lose against.

Seriously, who has fresco beaten that was an impressive win, or at least a close loss? excluding real deal, his biggest battle was against kid twist. Moodswangz = Sucks, Illusion-Z = Joke of the battling community. If you have 6-2 record against mediocre teams and your two losses came from good teams, it says something about you. He's not bad, but he's not a heavy hitter.

Reverse Live is just loud but doesn't pack punches. His loss against Diz was not questionable. It was tied for the first 2 rounds but Diz took the last two. I need to watch some Unorthodox battles. People say he's good, I just haven't watched him yet.

I still don't think Rugged's that good.

I wasn't expecting gun talk between fresco and twist but the battle just got boring really quick to me.

Dan should've lost to Jack ****t -__-

Diz did get whooped by ph and ill but I had the battle between him and Lock pretty close until he choked up hella hard.

I'm omitting canadians
Top tier:
Dumbfoundead
Dizaster
Hollow
The saurus
Illmac
and maybe Madness

High:
Real Deal
Locksmith
Dirtbag
Soul Khan

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
umad?

I dunno i guess where i differ is that i like when rap battles include rapping and feature talented rappers.

so much of grindtime is played *** latino or black or asian or gay jokes on the westcoast and stupid *** gun lines or "i'll put you in a box.... " lines on the eastcoast. I dunno what you guys see in that ****. I dunno I like rappers not comedians. to each his own i guess.

Oh lush also said that Ness lee is the most talented individual in grindtime... i guess im on lush's **** too instead of valueing the opinions of people that have been in the battling scene since the conception of modern battling over people that started listening to battles this year.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
To me, it's not about how many wins and losses. It's who you win against and who you lose against.

Seriously, who has fresco beaten that was an impressive win, or at least a close loss? excluding real deal, his biggest battle was against kid twist. Moodswangz = Sucks, Illusion-Z = Joke of the battling community. If you have 6-2 record against mediocre teams and your two losses came from good teams, it says something about you. He's not bad, but he's not a heavy hitter.

Reverse Live is just loud but doesn't pack punches. His loss against Diz was not questionable. It was tied for the first 2 rounds but Diz took the last two. I need to watch some Unorthodox battles. People say he's good, I just haven't watched him yet.

I still don't think Rugged's that good.

I wasn't expecting gun talk between fresco and twist but the battle just got boring really quick to me.

Dan should've lost to Jack ****t -__-

Diz did get whooped by ph and ill but I had the battle between him and Lock pretty close until he choked up hella hard.

I'm omitting canadians
Top tier:
Dumbfoundead
Dizaster
Hollow
The saurus
Illmac
and maybe Madness

High:
Real Deal
Locksmith
Dirtbag
Soul Khan
You dont see the politics that go on behind the scenes. Real deal has been trying to get a top tier opponent to embarrass for SOOOOO long but none of these so called "top tier" cats will accept a battle with him. Why? Because he's just a typical white guy that's hard to diss. Same goes with Fresco. He can't battle any top tier people cuz they don't wanna battle him.

But your list is actually pretty good.. Too much westcoast bias but it's still good. Demote dumb to high, take locksmith and dbd outta there(meh to both of em), Put ness in high tier, and Okwerdz in top tier. Good look on Soul Khan tho. People don't seem to mention him as much. He got SUPER jerked by Dirtbagban (just like most of dan's battles). Hollow is a good pick too. He's got such ill style. Him and okwerdz gonna be a ridiculous battle. Oh and Passwerdz is amazing too.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Wack taste?.......coming from the Drake fan who's ahead of his time?

Ness is not impressive
I know you are just saying that cuz im kind of a **** when it comes disagreeing with ya'll but honestly every single rapper in grindtime would laugh at that statement. I can't even trust your opinion if you fail to see how good he is. W/e. Come New Years eve he'll serve DBD and ya'll will be on his ****. Im too good with this prediction ****.

Vash.

Smash Cadet
If in some alternate universe Ness is able to touch DBD we'll be on his ****? Yep yep..yep.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Okwerdz is not top tier -__-

What lines has he spit that were memorable?
Lol? like wtf are you guys on I can honestly not take your opinions seriously when you say things like this.

Okwerdz is like the most quoted emcee in grindtime. His entire battle with Arsonal is classic because he ***** him so hard.

"one dimensional gunrhyme punchline festival".

Lol conceited quoted that battle in his battle against arsonal.

Heartless quoted that punchline festival rhyme...... ****k theres more. I can't think of em now but mad grindtime emcees have quoted okwerdz lines in their own battles.

What other emcee in grindtime get's their lines quoted like that? You wouldn't consider that having memorable lines

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
lol you think dumfounded can flow. when he actually just whispers clever jokes during his battle.

Oh yeah that line "pull out the glocks and akeezies, put you in a box and say easy " got quoted in another battle forget who did it put it was.

but i guess okwerdz sucks and has no memorablelines

that's why he's never lost and is the most quoted battler in the league

yeah makes sense guy

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Ok is gonna get ripped by Hollow -__-

The Arsonal battle was good.
Jaze Juice battle was debatable.
Jaze Juice is garbage. There's a reason he got kicked out of grindtime and had to start up his own little league while PH took over GTNY

Vash.

Smash Cadet
Modddy modddd close this thread. I wanted discussion this turned into argument and a test of superior opinions.

Top Bottom