• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

grey fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
yet another third party character he is from metal gear solid i think he should be in brawl casue he would be like sheik with a cool sword and a gun

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Could you please stop making these stupid threads? "I think he should be in Brawl cause he would be like Sheik with a cool sword and a gun." is not a good agruement..

Kirye

Smash Ace
If you're really gonna make a thread for everyone of your ******** suggestions, why don't you just collect them all into one single thread, take the flames there, and then when the thread is locked for stupidity you'd be fresh out of ideas so no more spam threads. =D

Or if you're really gonna suggest them, actually make a moveset or add more into them, like parrothead does. =/ He suggests alot of weird random characters, but at least he does a good job in representing them all.

Anyway, no.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
If they were to add another MGS character it would probably be a villain like liquid snake or revolver ocelot.
I don't think they'd put ocelot in. They're trying to minimize Snakes bullet using weapons, so I doubt they'd put in a character that only uses a weapon with bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom