• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greninja Mains Unite!

DrTechnoBabel

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure how many of you are into conquest mode, but right now the contest is between Greninja, Sonic, and Sheik, and I would be remiss in my duties as a Greninja main if I didn't at least try a call to arms, especially after how badly we lost to the Fire Emblem team last time.

So don't let us be beat by the Blue Blur or the Silent Sheikah! Let's get out there and rack up some points! And don't worry too much about skill level, anyone can help! Just participating even once a day in an online match helps (doesn't matter if it's For Fun or For Glory), though winning of course gets you the big points! We have until the end of Nov. 2nd, so let's get out there and show them the might of the Ninja Pokemon!

Last edited:

Spirst

Contributed a few times so far. After Greninja lost the last FE vs LoZ vs Pokemon conquest, hoping he gets this one.

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
Time to get dem points!

#GreninjaMasterRace

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
im on it dudes, i been adding points to Greninja, with conquest now being hidden things sure do get more interesting, hopefully this is the one Greninja finally wins

Sneak Frog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Scrappert
Thanks to all who contributed, we ended up winning with 46%! Sonic had 28% and Sheik had 26%, and it kind of surprised me that Greninja won by a lot, especially with Sheik involved. Though at the same time it doesn't surprise me, because ninja frog is obviously the best around.

Spirst

WHOO!

Now as is ritual custom, we must savor the sweat and tears of those who tried and failed with the other characters. Always side with the ninja frog, it's science.

Top Bottom