• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GRENINJA DISRESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CLF.Makani
Any kind of Hydro pump kill, down taunt to USmash kill, DAir spike kill, UAir spikes. Hydro pumping offensively is generally disrespective, especially juggling with it.

Last edited:

garchomp4smash

Smash Cadet
Any kind of Hydro pump kill, down taunt to USmash kill, DAir spike kill, UAir spikes. Hydro pumping offensively is generally disrespective, especially juggling with it.
how the hell do you juggle with hydro lol, theres quite a bit of end lag with it

Makani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CLF.Makani
how the hell do you juggle with hydro lol, theres quite a bit of end lag with it
Hit a falling target with an up angled Hydro pump and they'll launch back up, there's very little end lag on certain angles going towards the ground. At like mid to high %s they'll get launched high enough where you can just juggle with it, if you're accurate enough.

Last edited:

garchomp4smash

Smash Cadet
Hit a falling target with an up angled Hydro pump and they'll launch back up, there's very little end lag on certain angles going towards the ground. At like mid to high %s they'll get launched high enough where you can just juggle with it, if you're accurate enough.
I just tried it so soooo funny and whats funnier is the salt mine it makes when you do it on a freind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom