• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings

wifishark

Smash Rookie
Hello to anyone reading this.
Name's wifishark and I've been playing smash for a long time, thought I don't consider myself a pro since I'm not the best at competitive play (since the others I play with have more skills then me) but I looking forward to improving my game.
I don't know who my main will be in smash 4.
Well hopefully this will be the start of something good.

lRasha

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the forum!! I hope you'll really like the forum. I visit it almost everyday lol

JasnJazz

Smash Rookie
NNID
JasNWally
3DS FC
1478-5055-7235
@ wifishark wifishark Welcome fellow newcomer! I myself am interested in honing my Smash skills to be good enough for competitive play. I haven't got the game as I am waiting for the Western release but I plan to give Greninja a go. Have you got your eye on any of the characters or really just want to wait until the game comes out first?

wifishark

Smash Rookie
@ wifishark wifishark Welcome fellow newcomer! I myself am interested in honing my Smash skills to be good enough for competitive play. I haven't got the game as I am waiting for the Western release but I plan to give Greninja a go. Have you got your eye on any of the characters or really just want to wait until the game comes out first?
Well I might try Kirby and Olimar since they were my main's in past Smash games, but I'm thinking of trying a couple of the new characters.

Top Bottom