• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings with a Smile

WideMouthInk

Smash Cadet
Just making an obligatory greeting thread.

So, hi, name's WideMouthInk. You can call me Wide or Ink for short.

Aspiring concept artist, cartoonist, and a big enthusiast for video games in general. Favorite being the Smash Bros series, among a lot of other Nintendo titles. I've been lurking on this forums for a while. Mostly to see the opinions of others concerning the news for the upcoming 3DS and Wii U installment (as well as stumble upon the large library of titles and characters that come with the speculation threads).

Been having an itch to talk about a lot Smash related things (and I guess it doesn't hurt to have a place to share Friend Codes once the 3DS version hits our shores).

So hope to make some friends, have some worthwhile conversations, and have some Smash Matches every now and then.

MrLsGreenShocker

Smash Rookie
Welcome! So sounds like you are not necessarily competitive, but just love the series? Me, too. And much like you, thought it would be a good place to exchange codes upon release. Will have to get yours as we may be on the same level. :p Look forward to battling you in Smash!

Top Bottom