• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings to you, from me!

BlackAcidX

Smash Rookie
NNID
BlackAcidX
3DS FC
1332-9003-7116
Hello everyone from the Smash community, I'm Xavier, and pretty new...well actually I haven't really done ANY hardcore competitive Smash; but I'm quite interested after watching many skirmishes amongst high level players. I fear it is too late for me to get into Melee competitively, so I'll have to reserve myself till Smash 4 comes out; hopefully it'll be just as competitive.

Sorry that this may be short of an introduction, but I'm not really keen on doing such things. However, I hope to make both friends and rivals amongst the community when the time comes, so again I say: Hello everyone!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
No matter. Regardless of introduction length, at the end of the of the day, you're still apart of our community now. Welcome to the forums :)

Top Bottom