• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings Smashy Clashy Bashy... People.... HI!

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
I just got on this forum for the first time and would like to introduce myself.
First things first I would like to say my goal in smash is to improve and have fun, because personally the part that matters for me is the humble goal of growing as a group in a game we love!
I like to play the big characters because personally it feels cool being all smashy and bashy.
I main Donkey Kong in every iteration of the series and sub Bowser in all of them but the 64 game (Gee I wonder why *rollseyes*notfunnyjokekektriedtoohard) and do not plan to leave them even if it means some form of weakness.
I do not know if I am ready for adjusting to tournaments or anything yet, but to be honest I am always insecure of these things and I want to be 100% confident I can do well before I do (Currently I can beat most of the "For Glory players" but that is for glory and we all know they are "killers").

If anyone wants to play with me I would love too, but I only have 3DS smash and melee so if someone wants to play Wii U smash I can't I don't have a lot of money for these things.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
Dude Welcome!
And id love to smash 3ds with you!
Oh cool! I kind of don't know where I could put my friend code so I can add people for smash reasons, but I would like to see what others replies I get for awhile then we could play.

Castle Maker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Castle Maker
3DS FC
0130-2851-8580
Oh cool! I kind of don't know where I could put my friend code so I can add people for smash reasons, but I would like to see what others replies I get for awhile then we could play.
It should be in your settings!
It puts it right under your Profile pic and name
<------ like that!

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
Thanks to both of you, btw I named myself EarthShaker because I think the ground pound move is cool and it reminds me of EarthShaker from Dota 2

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
Sounds like a new Technical term for smash LOL
Actually I call one set up EarthShaking (But I bet it has a name) Where you bait the enemy into either shielding or rolling by running into them then using b-down for a free punish if they don't jump, only really works in smash 4 but its neat.

Castle Maker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Castle Maker
3DS FC
0130-2851-8580
Actually I call one set up EarthShaking (But I bet it has a name) Where you bait the enemy into either shielding or rolling by running into them then using b-down for a free punish if they don't jump, only really works in smash 4 but its neat.
That sounds OP
Im assuming thats with donkey kong

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
That sounds OP
Im assuming thats with donkey kong
It isn't op because if they see it coming they will just jump and punish you, but it basically covers all basic options on the ground, and yes it is with donkey kong. Basically it only bullies enemies who rely too much on shielding or rolling.

Castle Maker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Castle Maker
3DS FC
0130-2851-8580
It isn't op because if they see it coming they will just jump and punish you, but it basically covers all basic options on the ground, and yes it is with donkey kong. Basically it only bullies enemies who rely too much on shielding or rolling.
AAAH i see....but to me any tactic in Smash is OP LOL

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
AAAH i see....but to me any tactic in Smash is OP LOL
Relax, that is the beauty of smash, things always feel op then you get to know them! I have learned this from seeing others. It is better to learn to fight things then fear them.

Castle Maker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Castle Maker
3DS FC
0130-2851-8580
Relax, that is the beauty of smash, things always feel op then you get to know them! I have learned this from seeing others. It is better to learn to fight things then fear them.
Yah totally! I love that smash lets you Do what ever lol

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
Yah totally! I love that smash lets you Do what ever lol
Those matches were fun, but I have to go for a sec i'm in a skype call with someone. How is my Donkey Kong? I definitely know I need improvement but it seemed like I did ok at best. I will say you kind of did some unsafe stuff a few times, I don't exactly know how to explain it but you kind of threw out things in kind of dangerous ways.

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
what smash games do you play
Any that are around! I am not a fan of the N64 one but I will play all other smash games, however my tech skill in melee and project m is terrible since I never practice it (Since until now no one would play it with me).

Top Bottom