• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GREETINGS North Carolina!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, I assume most of you is going to that big tournament known as Tipped Off. Fifth incarnation of the original. I bet you all are frothing at the mouth at the idea of just going to such an epic event.

Well, anyway. My point of bringing you here was to present you an idea. Remember when Melee was in high-spirits, and we at Rocky Mount were bored and born these videos - Dis one and Dis one?

Well, here's my idea. You can already guess by this point. What if we were to do similar at TO5? WELL!?! You like it? Of course, what I have in mind would be more organized than in those videos because there would be a **** ton of people, but it would further our AWESOME rep by several points.

Discuss. I'll be back in a few hours.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh! No interest? Too bad. It would be so friggin awesome.

Pp - you don't need the talent to dance. Just DO IT! I mean, look at me in those vids - good lord.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AWW!

It was such a good darn idea! It doesn't have to be at TO5. Just throwin an event there.

You guys just don't want to do it for the hell of it.

Pp - of you mean Darksyde Josh. I could try, but we, for some reason or another, don't mix well. :dizzy:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something like this asks for you to throw worries about what people may think of you out the window.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Top Bottom