• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings. // Hit me back A.S.A.P.

Bucketted_Zorua*

Smash Rookie
NNID
PK.37.2.91-C
Switch FC
SW-1415-6720-0527
The game takes some fine artwork; Greetings everyone, I'm a fan of smash ultimate, yes also the series:
- There's nothing like the feel of an Nintendo 64 Controller in your hand.

So I was wondering if there's Athletic players stationed here? - On such an fascinating website!
I'd like to enjoy some tourney and online check with some experienced players? I could use a decent splitting head ache of a smash rivalry... So? - Any takers? I'm quite decent but I'm thoroughly set on one character, so if anyone would enjoy this masterpiece with me I'd love to help nail my reputation! And I don't mind competitions either so feel free to send me invites to events related to ultimate. I'm bored and genuinely have free days from work. Please get in touch and all will be extatic. My switch gamer I'd has been posted... :'! Hope we get to waste time, ( Is It Wasting Though )?

Nukclear Fox

Smash Rookie
The game takes some fine artwork; Greetings everyone, I'm a fan of smash ultimate, yes also the series:
- There's nothing like the feel of an Nintendo 64 Controller in your hand.

So I was wondering if there's Athletic players stationed here? - On such an fascinating website!
I'd like to enjoy some tourney and online check with some experienced players? I could use a decent splitting head ache of a smash rivalry... So? - Any takers? I'm quite decent but I'm thoroughly set on one character, so if anyone would enjoy this masterpiece with me I'd love to help nail my reputation! And I don't mind competitions either so feel free to send me invites to events related to ultimate. I'm bored and genuinely have free days from work. Please get in touch and all will be extatic. My switch gamer I'd has been posted... :'! Hope we get to waste time, ( Is It Wasting Though )?
What smash do you play?

Top Bottom