• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings from Mexico!

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Hi people

I'm new in these forums, I've read some threads a little time ago and decided to sign up

I'm live in Mexico, so, I can't go to many tournaments and events (the money, the money...) but if someone know about the scene in my country I really hope that I can attend someday

Well, I play Smash since 64 and prefer speedy characters and press the enemy constantly...

That's all for now and glad to be here

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Sup, I'm all new here too so it's glad to see someone from the south here too. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SWF JUr!

Check out the Central/South America section. I know there's a Mexico available. Now accept our lord and savior Superman and all will be well.

1398393761684.jpg

Welcome again, enjoy your stay, and remember to praise Superman!

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Thanks for the welcome and the link

About Superman... sorry, my praises goes to a certain Dark Knight who can breathe in space thanks to sheer awesomeness...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Is there a particular Smash game that you prefer to play? Mexico has a couple of Facebook social groups for Smash.

Mexico Brawl
Mexico Melee

Whatever floats your boat, have fun! Welcome to Smashboards :)

Top Bottom