• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings from a newcomer to the community!

HerrAlex

Smash Cadet
NNID
HerrAlex
Hello, my name is Alex! I'm an 18 year old guy from Sweden.

I've been enjoying Smash ever since I got Melee when I was little. I've enjoyed all games, even some 64 at my old neighbor's house. Smash has always been my favorite game series (along with Mario Kart) and I've loved all of the games equally. However, Smash for Wii U is something very special indeed!

Even though I've liked Smash for a long time, it's not until Smash 4 I started to notice the communities and competitive play. I've always been a casual smasher, I've enjoyed items and crazy stages. For Smash 4 though I've started to take interest in the more "serious" side. I play lots of 1-on-1 in For Glory and always play stock matches with no items on Ω Form stages with online friends. Smash 4 truly has opened a whole new view on the games for me.

Even though I'm starting to get a little more serious, I still see myself as a pretty casual player. I haven't participated in any tournament or looked deep into the gameplay mechanics. And what I enjoy most is just to play with my friends for fun. I even have more time played on with friends than with anyone!

Random facts!
NNID:
HerrAlex
Main fighter(s): Toon Link
Secondary fighter(s): Fox, Ness, Little Mac, Mii Brawler
Favorite stage: Final Destination
Prefered controller: Wii U Pro Controller
Prefered match settings: Tournament rules, but I can enjoy items and all stages too... sometimes!

I would like to meet some new friends here. If you'd like to play sometime, add me on Miiverse!

Cheers!

Last edited:

mitchman99

Smash Rookie
Hello, my name is Alex! I'm an 18 year old guy from Sweden.

I've been enjoying Smash ever since I got Melee when I was little. I've enjoyed all games, even some 64 at my old neighbor's house. Smash has always been my favorite game series (along with Mario Kart) and I've loved all of the games equally. However, Smash for Wii U is something very special indeed!

Even though I've liked Smash for a long time, it's not until Smash 4 I started to notice the communities and competitive play. I've always been a casual smasher, I've enjoyed items and crazy stages. For Smash 4 though I've started to take interest in the more "serious" side. I play lots of 1-on-1 in For Glory and always play stock matches with no items on Ω Form stages with online friends. Smash 4 truly has opened a whole new view on the games for me.

Even though I'm starting to get a little more serious, I still see myself as a pretty casual player. I haven't participated in any tournament or looked deep into the gameplay mechanics. And what I enjoy most is just to play with my friends for fun. I even have more time played on with friends than with anyone!

Random facts!
NNID:
HerrAlex
Main fighter(s): Toon Link & Fox
Secondary fighter(s): Sheik, Mario, Mii Brawler
Favorite stage: Final Destination
Prefered controller: Wii U Pro Controller
Prefered match settings: 2 or 3 stocks, no items, Ω Form stages (Smashville and Town & City works too!)

I would like to meet some new friends here. If you'd like to play sometime, add me on Miiverse!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom