• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings from a longtime Smasher!

D

Deleted member

Hi there folks! I've been lurking on here for the past few months now and recently decided that I'd just finally go ahead and make an account because, y'know, why not?

Anyways, I've been playing Smash (and pretty much all Nintendo games) ever since I was quite little, so I've pretty much been a huge Nintendo fan my whole life! The only Nintendo game I haven't played yet is Mother/Earthbound, which I'd like to rectify at some point. As you can probably tell by my username, my favorite Nintendo character is Wario, who is also my main in Brawl (well, next to Luigi, that is). Some of my interests include drawing, reading, writing, game design, and I always love watching a good anime every now and again (GJ Club ftw!).

I look forward to Smashing with all of y'all when the new games come out! :warioc:

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy the site.

D

Deleted member

Thanks! So, by the looks of your sig, you're thinking of maining Luigi for Smash 4 to, huh?

Top Bottom