• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings, forum!

KalasTheSheep

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-3024-3551
I'm totally a newbie to this website, but I'll post an introduction and maybe get noticed! (but probably not!)
Hello everyone! I'm Kalas. (although the username 'Kalas' was taken, I guess it's not an original name!)
I'm pretty much an average smash player, but I'm getting better all the time, hopefully. I really like playing as Luigi and Captain Falcon, among many other characters. I play to have fun, most importantly, not just to win. I hope to see plenty of nice smash players!
~Thank you for reading this <3~
:181:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello there welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay in here and yes more important is to have fun regardless we win or loss I see and really like that a lot.

see you and good luck

Leyo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyolith
3DS FC
3136-6661-4301
WELCOME TO THE 4UM KALAS. Have fun

Nimyu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-6319-0143
Welcome to the Smashboards, hope you enjoy learning how to play the game, as well as making friends throughout the boards!

Top Bottom