• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greetings fellow Smash lovers!

Frostwolf24

Smash Rookie
Hello! I've always been a big fan of Smash since the first installment when I was young, but I just RECENTLY found there is a competetive scene and community. I was never like the best player but I always thought I was decent until trying to play online Wii U 1v1 For Glory... So I was determined to get better! I came here in hopes to make some friends, learn some new things, and get better at smashing! :D

Mercify

Smash Cadet
NNID
C-Grain_Chrom
Hello! I've always been a big fan of Smash since the first installment when I was young, but I just RECENTLY found there is a competetive scene and community. I was never like the best player but I always thought I was decent until trying to play online Wii U 1v1 For Glory... So I was determined to get better! I came here in hopes to make some friends, learn some new things, and get better at smashing! :D
Welcome to the boards!

Hipersonicc

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hipersonicc
3DS FC
1375-7739-0314
I've recently found that exists a competitive scene too :)

I registered today too, i hope we can have fun with this community.

Last edited:

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to Smashboards Frostwolf! Hope you enjoy it here and meet tons of new people! This is a great place for getting into the competitive scene and learning new tricks! Feel free to message me if you ever have any questions :)

Top Bottom