• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Missle info

Metroid475

Smash Cadet
Haven't seen this on any of the threads but did you know that when u charge up Luigi's sideb and hit any wall you'll get stuck in it and be able to do another jump like if you grabbed onto an edge? Sorry if you new that already; just throwing it out there.

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
i think it works every other time

Exovel

Smash Ace
Straight from the Dojo:

"Luigi’s side special move, the Green Missile, will explode 1/8th of the time. When this happens, you’ll do the maximum damage possible, even without charging the attack."

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Very true, except you can't jmup afterwords (unless you didn't already use your second jump). Me and my friends made some repalys.

Just move the files into your SD card. Put them in this folder: wii -> app -> RSBE -> rp

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVGGR9LM : First time we used it in a real match. We had to cut the match short or we wouldn't be able to get the replay of it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ENGOPJ35: Just testing some stuff out on a level I made. Neet one to see.

One of the interesting things about it is that you can footstool jump a Luigi that's stuck on the wall. It's pretty funny. Also, in the first replay, my friend went under Battlefield with it. He could have done it without getting stuck, but it was soooo much funnier this way.

I don't think there's a real luse for it though. Just something funnyto do. I guess, if you can pull it off, it has some mindgame potential, but that's it I think.

Top Bottom