• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Charizard.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Know the only thing that this tells me, this whole color update?
PT will not have an alt costume where they all wear sunglasses. This devastates me.
I wanted my Squirtle Sqad.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Bling PT would be lulzy, but won't happen.
This update indicates to me that they plan on giving PT really ruddy alt costumes, probably just alternating colors, hardly changing anything. I was hoping that alt costumes would completely change PT (May, Dawn, Brock?) but that was shot down. Same for my sunglasses idea.
Oh well, colorful pokemanz it is.

triforce_courage

Smash Rookie
the green charizard on dojo looks as if it was made from my sister's barf...

(and no offence to the poeple who like it)

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Wow, kind of disappointing, that Charizard color really doesn't look very good, it's hard to see very clearly, even by zooming in on it, but it looks like a brownish green.

I really hope Charizard's shiny color gets in, it looks great, but we probably won't find that out until February 10th, or at least, January 24th.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I bet Shiny Charizard, or Shiny Pokémon Trainer Team will be made. It's too awesome not to and Sakurai and his team know that.

What's so bad about the green Charizard though? It doesn't look that bad to me. =/

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
@bballstar23: yea I ment orange scales (which is default) and Squirtle does have an orangish shell does he not...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Eh Green charizard is alright..

I am hoping that the Charizard from the First movie is a alternate costume..

Best pictures I could find are from Serebii.net.. and one was broken.

That would rule. I'd use it more than the Shiny Charizard.

iron blade

Smash Ace
Ugh, I looked at a zoomed in view of green charizard on the event mode pic, he looks even worse. He is a dark green ugly color.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea....I mean...you have about 5 other colors for you to enjoy (assuming EVERYONE gets 6+ recolors..)...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
default has to be red....PT is wearing red, Charizard is orange, Squirtle has an orange shell and Ivysaur has a pink bulb...so I think its prety safe to assume that the color changes will only change those things...and kinda change the tint of anything else...(Ivysaur is actually green instead of teal in its Green recolor thingymajiger...)

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I figure any different Charizards will have different skin colors, any Ivysaurs will have different bulb colors, and Squirtles will probably have different shells ( I wanna see Dark Pokemon trainer

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I figure any different Charizards will have different skin colors, any Ivysaurs will have different bulb colors, and Squirtles will probably have different shells ( I wanna see Dark Pokemon trainer )
Yeah, that'd allow for the black shiny Charizard, which I really would like to see in it, since it would only be 1 out of 6 or so color variations, I think there's a pretty good chance of it.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Look above the Percent, theres 3 Pokeballs. anyone who's played a pokemon game knows that when your pokemon dies, ball goes black. and is unuseable.
I dunno.. I think that may be the stock, because in the trouble kings screen those same balls are above the percent.

iron blade

Smash Ace
OMG. It IS stock. For the last time, WHEN YOU DIE AS A POKEMON YOU COME BACK ON THE HALO, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CHARACTER.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
>_> So, in that event, Player 1 is both Pikachus, and Player 3 (???) is both Pokemon Trainers?

Not knocking you, but that wouldn't work. Pokemon Trainer for the event probably has three stock, and maybe for that event, you have to kill all three Pokemon, OR the three stock could mean that the event is supposed to feel like you're killing off all three.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Im sure they will use a shiny version for different color swaps. Like for the shiny:

Squirtle = Green Trainer swap
Ivysaur = Yellow Trainer swap
Charizard = Black Trainer swap (they do have a fetish for dark colors)

However, with the green swap revealing that the Trainer is still male, it just makes it unlikely that the Pokemon Trainer can be used as the female trainer. Shame, with a name as generic as Pokemon Trainer... they might as well have called him Red.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, I hope they have a white color for everything too. I hate dark colors. Either a white or a bling color. thats why i love pit and bowser so much now.

Top Bottom