• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greatest moments as Pichu

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I just played my brother's marth as pichu which is rapidly improveing. I just SDed right after I took his first life and and I was down to my last stock I bought him back to 1 stock at a decenly high percent, becuase I always mix-up I wanyed to sweetspot the ledge unlike what I normally do as pichu. He tipper me with f-smash I teched and lived and did it again and before I never believed it was even legit to say you would be able to tech the edge as pichu becuase of his uber small sweetspot the size of his head.

I did it twice and the 3rd tippered F-smash he did it before I could reach and I was at 107% and was still alive and I would have made it back to the ledge if I hadn' messed up on my double up-B sidewards. After wards we hugged and it blew our minds I never even think about teching it I've played matches before were I was fox and teched and didn't know and I thought I died and I up-Bed 2 more times teching till they killed me.

I just now truely started believeing I'm legit and I won't ever over shadow my skill. I am no matter what going to Apex and as crazy as it sound I want to give it my all (minus sheik how i'll go ice climbers because i'm confused about sheik). But i'll be playing a s*** lot of pichu dittos most likely trying to gain as much knowledge as possible.

Low tier tournment there should happen. My goal is to see at least one pichu place and i'm going to train all out.

D

Deleted member

I haveOt had many great moments as Pichu since i dunt get to play very often, but i've had some nice moments, like when i beat one person's Fox kinda bad and beat a Jigglypuff. Lol, i felt so amazing after those, especially since i REALLY hate the Jigglypuff match-up. But yeah like i said, nothing actually worth-while, maybe eventually…

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I kindof like fighting puff/marth They cretae a solid wall you have to out think them and I really think pichu is amazing at breaking though walls you you keep up.

But the harder it is to win the sweeter the victory, take this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk After years of hardwork he finally gets what he wanted, even if he had limitless money for bombs and could have bough roadrunner in a can this is worth far more to him, the roadrunner, and everyone around.

don't stop believeing :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
do the right thing and main falco instead

if you're truly better than them you wont go off stage very much atall.. so who cares about poor recovery

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I got m2k off the stage a few times when I played him(not far nor did I kill him) but I did. Can I say in getting him off the stage that i'm better?

I was thinking about taking falco serious latly I sometimes wish I was combo crazy and offenive. But nomrally I kindof sit around wait for when I know is right.

But I always go falco vs noobs first thing.

Top Bottom