• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GREAT video of peach

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
This video is awesome! It shows her entrance (she bursts our of hearts and waves and says hi) , shows off her Daisy outfit, and it shows how she fights. I definatly recommend taking a look at this one:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/131782.html

Enjoy! :)

PS: can anyone tell me what she is doing at 1:30? she does her up A move and then she puts her hand in the air and hearts burst out.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
nice vid finding man, that f-tilt for peach is crazy and deadly now i swore it killed some1

but the player only used peach bomber and umbrella most of the time but the bomber seems alot faster or has less lag if its just me.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
There was a Purple. Hourglass shaped Item... anyone want to clarify what that was?

Metroid AT looks sick.

"Huh-CHA!" That gets so anoying -.-;

haha ya the Huh CHA does get annoying since that is the move the users use most of the time. the metroid AT looks like if you attack it it sticks onto you and you take the damage.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Aaaaargh, can you say butt bomb spamming?
That was a good vid though... despite the spamming annoyingness.

(the butt bomb looks like it moves farther than in melee...)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I like how Peach uses her side b in the beginning and it hits all three opponents. What a savage! lol

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
It was a good video
Despite the spamming
It looks like her umbrella goes higher too
And the butt bomb definitly goes farther
I wish they used more of her moves though.

iron blade

Smash Ace
The hourglass thing is the new spring item. A lot of people on the videos seem to spam specials, especially Peach's Peach bomber and MK's drill rush.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
WHAT?! IT'S AN ITEM?! I thought that only Sonic could use it, and it was his Up B move!
and...
I'M sorry what?
(and i mean YOU, PPRINCESS PEACH777.)
what do you mean?
I'm saying my computer's messed up, and it cant make Gametrailers stay on one video for more than one second into the video; and after that one second, it clicks on some other video that i didn't even look at; and for some reason, they all seem to be raven1221's videos.
I wonder...
and dont ask what im wondering about. i mean it.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
WHAT?! IT'S AN ITEM?! I thought that only Sonic could use it, and it was his Up B move!
and...
(and i mean YOU, PPRINCESS PEACH777.)
what do you mean?
I'm saying my computer's messed up, and it cant make Gametrailers stay on one video for more than one second into the video; and after that one second, it clicks on some other video that i didn't even look at; and for some reason, they all seem to be raven1221's videos.
I wonder...
and dont ask what im wondering about. i mean it.
oh sorry about that mu bad....ohwell good luck

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Peach is freaking adorable.

I love her new voice, but the player using her needs to learn a new move.

Top Bottom