• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Video Game - Poll

Vanilla

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, haven't been on in a while, but my school paper is doing a poll of which of our "Great Video Games" is the greatest and since all of the "Smash Bros." games are nominated I figured I'd go ahead and post it here. If you guys would take a second or two to vote (it's just one question) I'd appreciate it. We're trying to get as many votes as possible.

The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lariatgreatestvideo

The games on the list were decided by students turning in articles for individual games, which means that there are a lot of good games not on the list. Some of the funnier entries include NASCAR Thunder 2003 and Pokemon Snap. The Smash Bros. entry is here.

PS: Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, I haven't been on in a while. If anyone needs to move the thread to the appropriate forum, that's totally fine with me.

Vanilla

Smash Apprentice
As of the last time I could see poll results, "Melee" was in the lead. The poll will close tomorrow and results are being published Friday.

:phone:

Top Bottom