• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Recoveries...

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
What if every character had a better recovery, or at least more options! I think it would make the game great fun, and make skillful recovering and edgeguarding take... Skill! I think that nintendo is already headed in this direction, based on the how to play videos it looks as if mario has been givin a boost in his recovery. I always loved the intense over the edge mid air battles.

So, what do you think, would you like a stronger recovery and edgeguard game, or would you like less of one? Comments and opinions are welcome!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Yeah, It would help a lot of characters, that Is why I put it in the character specific section, discuss what it would do for specific characters too...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Well, I oppose this because all it will do is make for long, redundant matches. It wouldn't do a thing for aerial battles, for that you'd just need more jumps....

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
IMO

mario had a great recovery in melle you mid air jump, cape until you get close, bdown while tapping b, cape, b up

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
IMO

mario had a great recovery in melle you mid air jump, cape until you get close, bdown while tapping b, cape, b up

It was not that good, it was mid low IIRC, and it is not about what is good, it is about what is better when It comes to surviving...

Top Bottom