• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Melee Comics

smash_kid

Smash Cadet
Hi everybody!!

So, I was looking on DeviantArt for some Melee/Brawl fan art so I could get a good laugh at other people's take on characters from the games. I came across this awesome, awesome! girl who draws Melee comics. They're hilarious! ^_^

Also, there's a crapload of Zelda comics as well. Enjoy!!

link to her gallery is here

and here's a sample of her work:

smash_kid

Smash Cadet
oh, whoops. My bad!! I looked around and didn't see anything pertaining to these comics. Sorry! Didn't mean to start something that's already been started!

smash_kid

Smash Cadet
I knew about the awkwardzombie.com thing, but I couldn't find many Smash comics there, just regular ones about her and other stuffs. So I posted her DA gallery instead because there are more Smash comics there. :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Awkward Zombie is a wonderful comic. Tiedrich characterizes all of the characters so well. Personally, though, I'm a fan of her Phoenix Wright comics.

Top Bottom