• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Falco Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I don't want to rank the best Falcos and whatnot. I just want a list of good Falcos in no particular order so I can see their styles and see what I like. Can you guys help me make a list? ^_^

The List

PC Chris
Dope
Bombsoilder
Foward
Mathos

Post away and I'll edit as the names come.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Rofl, at first I thought you wanted them ranked, so I typed up a whole paragraph on that...sigh.

I'll give you some, in no particular order

DaShizWiz
B-Will
BAM

That's all I can think of for now. Check out some Norcal people if you wish (Falcomist/Zhu). Repping Norcal, *****.

DaCheezWizard

Smash Rookie
dont forget to add me to tha list i showed the world how amazing i am at that tourny in ny last weekend, i got a video in tha works cause i herad thats what all the cool cats is doin tho i dunno why id bother not like normal peeps could do my combos

Elen

Smash Lord
Lambchops and DaShizWiz are good if your looking for super technical falcos. Otherwise, your list pretty much hits most of the big ones.

Elen

Smash Lord
Lambchops and DaShizWiz are good if your looking for super technical falcos. Otherwise, your list pretty much hits most of the big ones.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
PC Chris
Dope
Bombsoilder
Foward
Mathos
lambchops
bombsoldier
zanguzen
Dashizwiz
B-will
bombsoldier

watching dope will depress you cuz most videos are of him losing.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you for not ranking these falco players because it's worthless.

I just thought of an idea for this room. I just recently stickied a thread in the marth room that has videos of good marth players in it for easy access. Perhaps we should do the same for this one?

I'm going to go ahead and start the thread up and start adding videos to it when it isn't 6 in the morning. Go ahead and post vids that you think are good for great falco players (you all can start with invertigo's list, it looks solid).

As a result, I'm going to close this thread. Resume all discussion in my sticky. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom