• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grafix cards (help me learn!!!)

acceptable

Smash Rookie
Is it hard to install a new grafix card into a computer? right now i just have a grafix controller that sucks and barly runs call of duty 1. halo combat evolved even glitches on it. I'm sick of running things in safe (crap) mode. what types of Cards should I be looking for and What are the prices. Is it too hard to install myself? and how good a grafix card will i need now a days. Just wondering if i really do need a powerful one with all these new games coming out. like battle field 2142. i know that takes some power.

-ryan

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
What do you have in the rest of your computer? Like, processor, memory, motherboard, etc...

You don't want to spend a bunch of money on a new Video Card if that's not the weakest link, you know.

Top Bottom