• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab Gimping (All Possible Characters & Vid)

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Calm down, we're just showing you can grab release Ike. I know it's difficult to grab gimp Ikes but you can still do it. I nowhere stated that you could do this to people who are very good. Though it is STILL possible to do, I never stated it works all the time. I believe I also stated for many edgehogging was needed.

Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll even add that to the first page.
The whole dumb video thing was stupid of me to say, it of course isn't a dumb video, just with some few things that aren't correct imo, didn't mean offend, sorry. And yes, you stated edgehogging was needed, but the video just shows an Ike Aethering dirrectly when possible, which is ofcourse very stupid to do ;). Like I said, it is possible to edgehog an Ike who Aethers perfectly to the ledge, it's just very hard to do, if you or anyone else can do it, show it in a vid, just to show that Aether isn't that good.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Uk it just occurred to me Olimar and Ivysaur's grab gimp may not be useless at all. Remembr the grab gimp does NOT have to be done during/after the UpB. So say in the instance Oli/Ivy has decided to double jump back up t the ledge. In this case, an edgehog would be pointless since they're obviously gonna make it back, but if you are clever enough to grab Ivy/Oli as they DJ, they will be forced into the situation in which they MUST use their UpB, then you ust edgehog :lick:

Im not so sure about ZSS tho.

Top Bottom