• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

grab combos , they don't suck

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
funny story i main ICs and think chain throwing is a cheap way to win LOL (i can and will on spammer and marth) so here is a few grab combos i found or just saying

1. (my idea) F throw to Dash attack , this really *****!!! very good on luigi because of getting the free :bair , up air , up smash , up tilt , up B , dash attack , ftilt , or maybe something else , 1 rule about this is you want them at a higher % because it is very hard to do at 0& so get them to 30% at least before you try 2. am looking to see if it works with B throw too 3 i think they can't do anything to you or Di away to safety after the dash attack

3.( I just tried this idea out and it is mine) upthrow to Bair if you need to kill or just want to do something different I would use uair to up B or the best choice smash them a way

4.not mine down B them when they escape

5. the amazing choknater's combo d throw to dair to dair :)

6.just tried it d throw to nana SH down B , i think may be a way to a spike
any others?

? who thinks we need another IC's guide because i kind of want to make one(super in depth)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
that's a chain throw my friend and what funnier is D throw, D smash, D throw ,D smash. ok i will try to make make some videos and add your thoughts on grab combo's and tell me if I wrong or if you have a good grab combo please

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
d-throw -> d-air -> regrab -> d-throw -> u-smash -> techchase onto platform (on spacies)

d-throw -> reverse d-air -> u-tilt -> whatever (on Marth)

d-throw -> u-tilt -> cancel u-tilt with belay (on Marth, Peach, others)

d-throw -> f-smash -> wd f-smash -> wd f-smash (Chu's combo on heavy characters)

d-throw -> d-air -> dash attack (on Doc, Mario)

b-throw -> ice block (on spacies)

charge f-smash -> u-throw/release smash (DI mix-up, works on anyone)

charge backwards f-smash -> u-throw/release (they don't know wtf just happened)

charge u-smash -> b-throw/release (on big characters)

sh -> b-throw/b-air (on spacies, Marth, lots of chars)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
funny story i main ICs and think chain throwing is a cheap way to win LOL (i can and will on spammer and marth) so here is a few grab combos i found or just saying

1. (my idea) F throw to Dash attack , this really *****!!! very good on luigi because of getting the free :bair , up air , up smash , up tilt , up B , dash attack , ftilt , or maybe something else , 1 rule about this is you want them at a higher % because it is very hard to do at 0& so get them to 30% at least before you try 2. am looking to see if it works with B throw too 3 i think they can't do anything to you or Di away to safety after the dash attack

3.( I just tried this idea out and it is mine) upthrow to Bair if you need to kill or just want to do something different I would use uair to up B or the best choice smash them a way

5. the amazing chokeanter's combo d throw to dair to dair :)

any others?

? who thinks we need another IC's guide because i kind of want to make one(super in depth)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

5. the amazing chokeanter's combo d throw to dair to dair :)

any others?

very sorry i had problems quoting

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
makes you think , it has a set knock back , it is used for chain throwing , what if you could SHLFF it forever ,that would be super ****

please try f throw to dash attack ( you want them at 30% or higher)

Top Bottom