• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gotta Beat Them All- Hoenn Trainer Support Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
The Hoenn region has been the only region to not recieve a character. Now, with Mudkip's Internet meme status, Grovyle's impact on the Mystery Dungeon series and Blaziken's popularity, the Hoenn Trainer would be a great as the 2nd trainer.

D

Deleted member

There is both a thread for Unlikely Pokemon characters and for Trainers specifically. This thread is not needed.

splat

Smash Lord
I still don't understand why people want more Pokémon trainers.

Let's take an awesome, original idea and do it again, because that's very original.

I'd much rather see a Pokémon that is vastly different from those that were in Brawl (I look at you, Mewtwo!)

jigglover

Smash Lord
Vastly different? That's why Altaria should get in! :troll:
This is about replacing the original one, I'm for it, but I see where you're getting at.
To be honest though, PT was originallly supposed to have the Johto starters in melee, but the resources were too little to include him. PT came into brawl with three different pokemon to his melee plan. It seems to me like Sakurai might want to bring in a different Pokemon trainer each game, replacing the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom