• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got two more vids up

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
silly matches m2 is fun to play against haha

lets money match at gc and record it so we can get some more intense ones or something, i dunno, these are pretty good i guess haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
its more or less just a way for us to get to record a full set, but we can talk on aim or omsething and leave this topic for actual comments on the matches like "WTF how did bowser win with like 9 sd's on the 2nd match" and "m2 has t3h comboz 4 realz" and "lool disable id TOO GOOD" and stuff like that.

yep.

quak

Smash Champion
noice, show that bowser who's boss by disabling him :p

good show guys

both you guys seems really timid when playing though, maybe your both not used to playing the other, not a bad thing or anything, just pointing it out

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
mooonwalks are WAYYYY TOO sexy....
you make such good use of it. when i moonwalk i always feel a little like i loss control over my character.

your disables are also VERY sexy

thx gimpy for posting and finally recording
took you long enough.............

Top Bottom