• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got some problems....

V1Hand

Smash Cadet
My local gamestop is hosting a Brawl tournament for $5000. I don't expect to win, but I would like to do well. The only problem is, it's the midnight it comes out so there will be no way to practice. I main shiek is meele, so I need to know some things. What moves of hers were made weaker, stronger, and are still the same. The really big thing is, how hard is it to transfer from meele to brawl? Is hard to get used to no l canceling and wavedashing? Thanks for any help in advance! :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Seeing as how the tournament is going to be a 1-minute time match, I doubt skill will actually determine the winner of these rounds.

Anyway, dsmash and fair are weaker. Usmash, Up+B, and fsmash are stronger.

hazard99

Smash Cadet
... you have the chance of winning $5k for playing a video game. Even if it was a Bratz game, I'd join in.

Top Bottom