• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got a video of me up finnaly.

Kilikan

Smash Apprentice
I'll comment, but my comment will probably make you feel more unloved and hurt.

All you did was run around and smash & Pspam like a ******, it's like you were trying to show off what you knew but not really fighting the fight. Watch your opponent and fight the fight.

Kilikan

Smash Apprentice
Probably because of the eye stabbing quality, and the tac tac tac'n of the controllers. The video made me dizzy.
As far as quality, i've seen worse; the sound made me lol though because you could tell that he was only going to smashes.

darkshy

Smash Ace
I'll comment, but my comment will probably make you feel more unloved and hurt.

All you did was run around and smash & Pspam like a ******, it's like you were trying to show off what you knew but not really fighting the fight. Watch your opponent and fight the fight.
I was keeping my distance as best I could because I tend to get shield grabbed alot. trust me though I was not showing off.

zeionut

Smash Apprentice
ok right in the beggining of the video
y did u let him grab all his pikmin back?
ur supposed to go beat some booty wen he gets in the water cuzz thats wen his pikmin die
wat were u thinking
thats how i won a tournament
the olimar lost all his pikmin so i butt rushed like no other and it took a long time before he got ANY pikmin bak
u gotta take advantage of these situations man...

HAYAKU

Smash Rookie
Didn't really get to see that much...camera man sucked ***.. and you're ok not great but you're ok

Frank The Tank

Smash Rookie
Don't spam kill moves. It makes it hard to kill them. And try to get him in the air more. That's where TL really shines. And hell, if he lets you arrow spam, arrow spam to your heart's desire.

It's kinda hard to tell skill though, because it looks like you're playing against a quadriplegic.

Aqueus

Smash Cadet
It's kinda hard to tell skill though, because it looks like you're playing against a quadriplegic.

Wow, how can you say the Olimar player sucked? He WON the match... Does that not mean anything? Near the beginning Olimar blew, yeah, but toward the end TL never had a chance.

Also: To the TL player: L2grab. Olimar shield-grabbed you, what? Six times? You grabbed, how many? 0. Maybe I missed one, somewhere. But seriously, you're up close with Ollie like half the match and you keep wiffing. Stop. Let him finish his dodge animation. Grab him.

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
try to direct ur boomerang cuz if they get hit by it, it will help lead to combos and this advice comes from Diesuperfly "spam with him" he means spam projectiles

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Wow, how can you say the Olimar player sucked? He WON the match... Does that not mean anything? Near the beginning Olimar blew, yeah, but toward the end TL never had a chance.
Actually, winning doesn't mean anything. You can put the two worst players in the world together in one brawl, and one of them is bound to win. I've heard this before and it sounded good to me: just because someone wins doesn't make them good.

As far as the battle, there's a little thing called PRESSURE. Toon Link does it really well and I think you may want to practice with it. Not once did I see you chase Olimar off the edge, which basically asks your opponent to take all the time they need to recover. Edge-guard people.

Top Bottom