• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gooey as a character?

Phlippie

Smash Cadet
It would be awesome for Gooey to be a character

At first, people might think that he's too minor, but he's actually Kirby's best friend. He can be playable in Kirby Superstar and can form into miscellaneous things with his dark matter properties, like arms for puching and grabbing

To move, He'll roll around like a slug thing

Basically, Gooey's B neutral is like Yoshi's tounge and can copy the opponent's abilities, like Kirby. (Gooey will NOT be a clone of Kirby)

Gooey's other B moves can be one of the many copy abilities in the Kirby games

His 'Super Smash' attack should be Crash

What do you think? Should he be in?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Gooey is Kirby's best friend, and I think he'd be a neat addition to Brawl.

Although, I think they'll only add King Dedede and that will probably be it. Still, Gooey would rock!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
Gooey ftw, and i think Sakurai will add more than just dedede and metaknight to the kirby roster, he is the creator of kirby afterall.

Axel-of-the-Key

Smash Cadet
I think his <>B should be his tongue, and he copies <>B's rather than B's. He should have a bunch of powers from Kirby's Dreamland 3 that Kirby didn't use as his other B's and maybe a few of his smashes too...

EarthboundMun

Smash Cadet
Gooey's kind of.. kind of..

Obscure.

He was only in two games (in one, only ever serving one particularly low-brow purpose), but if anything, that may very well improve his chances. His obscurity, and existance in a series that has very little representation (with only Meta Knight as the newest character) only helps to improve his chances, if Meta Knight doesn't out-right kill them.

On a personal level, I don't particularly like Gooey, but that's not to say he wouldn't be an interesting character. I'd play him, I suppose.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHO GOOEY IS!!!

Yes, a Good Dark Matter Blob...

Dark Matter is the most powerful of Kirby's villains so obviously a good version of him would be all powerfull!!! -Too bad that's not how it works but still

AWESOME!!!

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
He wasn't in superstar.

Kirbys dreamland 3. Gooey will be an AT , at most.

Top Bottom